Friday, February 26, 2016

Throwback Friday

Today will be a throwback Friday, because with young people that is a popular thing to do.  Since this blog is not very old we will simply be throwing it back a month, but that is when the blog was born.  

If you are new to the blog please take a moment to read my About Me post, which you can find here.  You will learn a little about my background and why I am so passionate about helping young people like myself become more than managers.  More about my reason for this site can be found on the Purpose page, which is linked here

Power was a key topic early on and is something that I will revisit shortly, so it seems appropriate to dredge up these posts from the early days of my site.  The first post titled the Power of Encouragement is a good read about an experience I had with my boss who overall has mastered the power of encouragement, and can be found here.  Take a minute and read this short post, because of all the leadership advice I can give, this piece may be the easiest to implement and pay the biggest return on your investment. 

The second post on power and one that I promised to revisit and expand on is the “Power” of Hard Work and can be found here.  Again, this post is a simple to read post with a personal story and powerful message.  This centers on the five powers that are present in a workplace especially from a manager’s standpoint.  In the very near future, I will be putting up a lengthy post about expanding upon this background, thus making this post prerequisite reading for some of my next posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dialogue is welcomed and encouraged, but anything the site owners deem to be inappropriate will be removed. Thank You.

chitika1